“We need to reach that happy stage of our development when differences and diversity are not seen as sources of division and distrust, but of strength and inspiration.”
To take participants self-awareness to a new level and help them get a clearer understanding of the lens through which they view the world. Using creativity and art to peel back some of the deeper layers of that lens allows participants to take a boarder perspective when recognising their true strengths, unconscious biases and motivations.
- Discover the lens through which we see self and others
- Uncover and challenge inherent and learnt biases
- Explore and recognise the building blocks of identity
- Uncover and challenge limitations that impact our ability to function in cross cultural groups
- Recognise and uncover what stereotypes act as barriers to success
- Learn how to tune in with whole self to act in a more conscious and considered way